He also claimed that he’s “meeting with the RCMP in a few weeks,” presumably to report me for “stalking and harassing” him (i.e. publishing information about his many crimes):
Casual readers might wonder why, if I have been “stalking and harassing” Jeromie for “over two years,” he is only going to meet with the RCMP “in a few weeks.”
Regular readers might recall, to take only a few examples, that:
- Jeromie told @Awetitu back in May 2014 that he’d just gone to the RCMP about me.
- Jeromie told a former associate in April 2014 that I’d soon be in jail because the “hammer of justice is about to fly loose.”
- Jeromie told Tiffany Willis in November 2013 that he was going to file a police report against me “after the weekend.”
- Jeromie told me back in January 2012 that he was “contacting the police” to get me “thrown in jail” unless I delete this blog.
That’s a lot of police reports! Or, to be more precise, a lot of lies.
For the record, I suspect that Jeromie has not, and will not, go to the RCMP for two very simple reasons:
- Unlike Jeromie, I have committed no crimes. As we have explained so many times, there’s a huge difference between (a) criminal harassment, and (b) commenting on matters of public importance, or exposing serious criminal activities, as this site does.
- Going to the RCMP could draw their attention to Jeromie’s rather long list of suspected crimes, including, but not limited to, criminal harassment, uttering threats, intimidation, cruelty to animals, fraud, embezzlement, theft, mischief, mischief in relation to data, prostitution, keeping a bawdyhouse, possession of a controlled substance (crystal methamphetamine, cocaine), possession and distribution of child pornography, and various violations of the U.S. Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030) and U.S. state laws.
Of course, if Jeromie ever does give me a name or contact information for the officer(s) he’s claimed, at various times, to be dealing with, I’ll be happy to post a correction here.
Along with the officer’s contact info, of course, for all of Jeromie’s victims.